The answer is Double Chocolate M&M Cookies. The question is, will there be left to share? Typically we have plenty, but with cookies this yummy we’d better make a double batch!Double Chocolate M&M Cookies
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup Butter Flavored Crisco
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg white
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup M&Ms
1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat brown sugar and Crisco with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, or mix with spoon. Beat in vanilla and egg white.
2 Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3 Bake 8 to 9 minutes. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Woot woot! It’s Saturday. Our favorite day! Our cheat and treat ourselves day. This week we are preparing for Easter and doing a trial run on a new recipe: Salted Caramel Carrot Poke Cake. Since it’s best after sitting in the refrigerator over night, it’s a perfect make-the-night-before and travel-with-the-next-day dessert. Why not take this “EGG”TRA-ORDiNARY yumminess to your Easter celebration? Every”bunny” will love it!!!
Salted Caramel Carrot Poke Cake
- 1 box Carrot Cake Mix
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Canola Oil
- 1½ cups Chopped Pecans
- 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- Smuckers SaltedCaramel Sauce
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat 350 F.
- Combine cake ingredients except for Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely. Do not remove cake from pan, it cannot stand on its own.
- Once cake has cooled, use a skewer to evenly poke the cake about 25 – 40 times.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the cake and let set over night.
- Once cake has set spread frosting over the cake.
- Heat opened Salted Caramel Sauce jar in the microwave for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Pour SaltedCaramel Sauce over the frosting and top it with chopped pecans.
*recipe adapted from Living Better Together