Do you agree that the desserts are the best part of Thanksgiving? You’re crazy if you don’t! We love them so much that we bought extra ingredients in case we needed more goodies to add to the table. Our Pecan Pie Brownies, Apple Pie, and Salted Caramel Brownies were a hit. But lucky for us we have all the supplies for Sea Salt Cookie Butter Cookies leftover to continue the sugar high right through the weekend! Plus these cookies are definitely Santa-worthy and ones to include on holiday baking menu! We hope you had the sweetest Turkey Day ever!
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 Heath Bits
- 1/2 Butterscotch
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add Crisco and Cookie Butter to bowl of electric mixer and beat on low speed until creamy. Beat in brown sugar, add egg white and vanilla, mixing until combined. Add flour, oats and baking soda, mix on low speed until combined, then raise speed to medium and beat for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Heath and butterscotch. Roll in balls and put on a cookie sheet. Dust with sea salt.
- Bake for 8 minutes or just until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and finish cooling on a wire rack.
*recipe inspired by Miss In The Kitchen