If you have kids you know how important the educators are that touch their lives each day. Our kids are very lucky to go to schools with amazing teachers who truly care about their students! What better way to thank them for their endless support than with A+ Brownies! We”ll be scoring major brownies points for sure! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
- 1 box of dark chocolate brownies, plus ingredients on the back of the box
- waffle pretzels
- chocolate chips
- M&M Minis – Red and Green
- Bake brownies according to the directions on the back of the box.
- Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes.
- Plaxe 7-8 Pretzel on a microwave plate lined with parchment. Cover the pretzels with chocolate chips. Heat in a microwave oven for approximately 45-50 seconds. The exact timing will take a bit of trial and error. You want the candy melts to be melted enough to press the M&M into, but not so melted that the chips melt lose their shape.
- Once the chocolate chips are softened, place six red Mini M&M’s on the melted chocolate. Finally, add two green Mini M&M’s at the top of the apple to represent the apple stem/leaves.
- Put the apple pretzels on top of the brownies and press to make them stick.
- Give to you child’s outstanding teachers!