In our opinion, it takes two ingredients to make a Friendsgiving feel really special – wonderful friends, of course, and tasty treats. This year we whipped up our favorite pumpkin poke cake substituting caramel sauce for sweetened condensed milk and a new fave – a semi-homemade Brownie Pie with Cookie Butter Glaze. It doesn’t get any simpler. It’s as easy as PIE! Happy Thanksgiving!
7. Frost with cookie butter drizzle. Easy as PIE!
- 1/4 cup smooth cookie butter
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted, divided
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, beat peanut butter with electric mixture until fluffy
- Gradually beat in 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar, almond milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth and incorporated. You want the glaze to be drizzling consistency so add a bit more confectioners’ sugar and almond milk if it is too thick. A little at a time.
- Pour immediately on brownie pie.