Are you hooked? Pumpkin spice is all the rage and we’re not immune to it. We’re skipping the coffee shop drive thru this morning and getting our fix from the oven instead. Our doctored up Pumpkin Spice Latte Mini Loaves with definitely satisfy our sweet tooth and caffeine cravings all in one!
- 1 box Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Mix, plus ingredients on the back of the box
- 2 Starbucks Vias
- Follow the directions on the back of the box. Stir in Vias.
- Fill a greased mini loaf pan 3/4 full. Tip each loaf with streusel topping. Directions below.
• 6 tablespoons butter
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup light brown, dark brown
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 Place the butter in a small pot over medium-low heat, until melted.
2 Stir in the remaining ingredients with a fork, until evenly distributed.
Bake the loaves for 18 min at 350 or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool then top with cream cheese frosting.