Tis the season for visions of sugar plums dancing in heads! But in our case we’re dreaming of ooey-gooey chocolatey yumminess. Holiday M&M Brownie Batter Cookies to the rescue! These are the perfect addition to our Christmas Cookie Tray! What’s on your baking wish list this year? Season’s Sweetings!
Holiday M&M Brownie Batter Cookies
• 2 sticks Butter Flavored Crisco Sticks
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
• 2 large eggs whites
• 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup prepared dark chocolate brownie mix, chilled
• 3-1/2 cups all purpose flour
• 1 tsp. kosher salt
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 2 cups Holiday M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat the Crisco and sugars until well combined. Add eggs whites and vanilla until well combined. Add brownie batter, mixing until well combined.
3. Place flour, salt and soda into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Add to wet ingredients mixing to combine, then add M&Ms to combine. Scoop rounded spoonfuls onto prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes, don’t over-bake. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Let cool completely then enjoy with a cup of cocoa!
*recipe inspired by Chef In Training