Forget the tricks! Bring on the treats! While the kids are out filling their goodie bags with loads and loads of candy, we’ll be filling our bellies with Autumn Velvet Spider Cupcakes. Don’t worry we’ll share with our trick-or-treaters, just as long as we can raid their tasty loot. October 31 is a sugar overload kind-of day and we love every second of it. We hope you have a spooktacularly sweet Halloween! Autumn Velvet Spider Cupcakes
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Autumn Velvet Cake Mix, plus ingredients on the back of the box
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- 1 spider cupcake kit
- Follow the directions on the box for making cupcakes.
- Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting when cool.
- Assemble spiders using cupcake kit.