Hooray! After the last three weeks of healthy eating, we are finally back to our favorite Saturday routine, a little bit of baking and whole lot of sweet treat cheating. We’ve realized that no amount of cleansing will weaken our sweet tooth. So this week we are really going for it by creating two types of cookie sandwiches. Brownie crinkle and our favorite Ultimate chocolate chip! But we aren’t stopping there. No sire! Each will be filled with irresistible cookie butter, cookies and cream cookie butter, or chocolate toffee spread. It’s time to fill our tummies with what we crave most. It is Saturday, for goodness sake! We will get back on track on Sunday. That is, until the Saturday rolls around.
- 1 box of Ghiradelli Chocolate Crinkle Cookies plus ingredients on the back of the box
- Ingredients for Ultimate Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe
- 1 jar of Trader Joes Cookie Butter
- 1 jar of Trader Joes Cookies and Cream Cookie Butter
- 1 jar of Zoet Dark Chocolate Toffee Spread
Follow directions for both kinds of cookies. Once baked and cooled spread the cookies butters and chocolate toffee spread on one side of half of the cookies. Use the other half of the the cookies to place on top of the frosted cookies forming sandwiches. Enjoy!