So April Fools Day was yesterday, we know, but we just had to share a sweet little trick that includes a very yummy treat. Our favorite dessert of all time. BROWNIES!!! All you have to do is tell someone you love that you are bringing them a brownie, but instead you so sneakily give them the letter “E” cut out of brown construction paper or written in brown marker. Gotcha! Literally, a brown “E”. Now, we would never play such a mean joke without offering the real thing so we baked up a pan of our favorite candy bar brownies. And no foolin, we were instantly forgiven. Brown “E”s
- 1 box of brownie mix, plus ingredients on the back
- Chocolate candies (we’re using leftover Easter candy)
- Mix and bake brownies according to instructions on the back of the box.
- Allow brownies to cool for 10 min. Then place chocolate candies on top.
- Allow brownies to cool completely. Use a letter “E” cookie cutter to cut the brownies into shape.
- Fool your sweeties!