The happiest of holidays is finally here! We are baking lots treats of treats to share with our families. Our oldie but goody favorites will be there, of course! But this Christmas we are adding a new edition. Candy Bar Poke Cake!!! It’s part cake, part candy bar and completely delish! We hope this special day brings you peace, joy, and loads of scrumptious desserts! Merry Christmas! Candy Bar Poke Cake
1 box yellow cake mix plus ingredients on the back of the box
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 oz) jar caramel topping
1 (8 oz) container cool whip
4 Heath Candy Bars chopped
1. Bake cake according to directions in a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
3. Using the end of a wooden spoon , carefully poke holes in cake.
4. Next, slowly pour sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cake, trying to get some in all the holes.
5. Now pour the caramel topping evenly over the cake, also trying to get some in every hole.
6. Spread cool whip evenly over the top of the cake and top with chopped candy bars. Cake may be served right away or stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
We think it’s best the next day, so bake on Christmas Eve to serve on Christmas Day.
Recipe adapted from Family Fresh Meals