Hoot Hoot Horray, it’s Saturday! “Owl”-o-ween is almost here. “Hoos” ready for a festive treat? You know, “owl” never say no to brownies. And these “owl”ragous yummies are perfect for bringing home to the creatures in your nest.
- 1 box of brownies (plus ingredients on back of the box)
- 1 package of Oreos
- Fall M&Ms
- Candy Corn
- Bake the brownies according to the directions on the back of the box and allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- Take two Oreos apart and place on the brownies as eyes.
- Place an M&M in the middle of the Oreo.
- Break an Oreo wafer in half and place on the brownie as eyebrows.
- Place a candy corn on the brownie underneath eyes as a beak.
Hoot Hoot Hooray!