Wow, time flies! How can my sweet baby boy be 5 years old? People told me it would go by fast and he wouldn’t be little for long. And not, that I didn’t believe them. I’ve already been through this with my daughter. I just didn’t think it would really happen this fast this time around. It seems like yesterday that I was cuddling my new bundle of joy. Now I can barely keep up with him. For his birthday treat today, I tried to incorporate 3 of the sweet things he loves: brownies topped with Oreos and whip cream. Simply simple, yet perfectly perfect for my simply perfect 5 year old! Happy Birthday to my big boy!
Birthday Brownies Recipe:
•Two boxes of your favorite brownie mix
•One package of Oreos (birthday ones are perfect for Birthday Brownies!)
•One can of whip cream
1. Make the brownies according to the recipe on the box.
2. When cool, cut brownies into squares.
3. Top each brownie with whip cream.
4. Place an Oreo on top of the whip cream.
5. Sing happy birthday.
6. Blow out candles and make a wish.