Have you ever had one of those weeks when you crave something so sweet you literally drool thinking about it? Welcome to our every Saturday! We figured our version of Everything Bark sounded so unbelievably divine that it’s sure to satisfy the most challenging of all sweet tooths; OURS! We promise to share. (Just a little. Wink! Wink!)
- 1 large bag of chocolate chips
- about 1 1/2 cups mini pretzels
- 8 chocolate-stuffed Oreos, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- sea salt for sprinkling, to taste
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper; set aside. Before beginning to melt the chocolate, have all the ingredients chopped, prepped, and ready to go so that they’re ready to be added while the chocolate is hot and melty
- Place chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high power to melt, about 2 to 3 minutes, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir until mixture can be stirred smooth. Be careful not to scorch it; or use a double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate onto parchment and with a spatula or offset knife, smooth into a large rectangle, about 10×15-inches, and about 1/8-inch thick
- Evenly sprinkle with pretzels, Oreos, toffee bits, and sea salt to taste.
- Allow chocolate to set up for at least 1 hour at room temp, or in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- After chocolate has set, break into pieces or chop with a knife.
*recipe adapted from Averie Cooks